Showing 1 result

Houses

Newly built- 3- Bedroom House and Lot For Sale

New
  • 3 weeks ago
  • Iloilo City, Iloilo

HOUSE AND LOT FOR SALE! Selling at 2.8 Million We only require 30% Downpayment The rest of 70% payable in 5 YEARS + 1.5% interest/…

Sell
17 Views
2,800,000total price